Public Works FAQs
- Is there a charge for trimming my tree which is within the public road right-of-way? If you cut it down, do I pay for it?
- What can and can’t be flushed?
- What are the compost site hours and rules?
- I seem to be using a lot of water. What should I do?
- My street light is burnt out or doesn't work properly. Who takes care of it?
- Who maintains the trees within the public road right-of-way?
- I have rusty water. What should I do?
- I am moving out of the city. What should I do?
- What type of wastes can be treated at the Wastewater Utility?
- I have a question about my utility bill. Who should I contact?
- Is my water safe to drink?
- What is the proper way to install a sump pump?
- Does the city plant terrace trees?
- When is brush chipping?
- What do I do when there is a sewer backup in my home?
- Can the project be accomplished in phases?
- What equipment will be repurposed?
- What processes has the City selected?
- What about phosphorus?
- Tell me more about TM4 and why would we add more cost to this project?
- What new regulatory items are on the horizon?
- Will there be new challenges with the new treatment system?