Drinking Water Quality Reports
The drinking water quality reports are designed to inform you about the quality of the drinking water and other services we deliver to you every day. These reports communicate the source of the City’s water supply and also summarize all of the detected constituents from the sampling results for each year as well as any violations of Safe Drinking Water Standards.
Our mission is to provide water and superior customer service to the Utility’s rate payers with safe drinking water and an adequate supply for fire protection. In addition, to meet and exceed all WDNR/EPA/PSC standard practices and to comply with all testing requirements set forth by environmental regulatory agencies.
Our constant goal is to provide you with a safe and dependable supply of drinking water. We want you to understand the efforts we make to continually improve the quality of your water. If you have any questions about this report or concerns about your water utility, please call the Water Superintendent Jim Bergner at 262-473-0560.
For questions regarding your water bill, property ownership/address changes, new service, or a final meter reading, contact the Accounting Technician at 262-473-1383.
For information on paying utility bills online, visit the Finance Department Pay Bills Online page: Pay online
Utility bills may be paid in person at City Hall at the Finance/Utility window, by mail (City Hall, Municipal Building, Utility Billing, 312 W. Whitewater St., Whitewater, WI 53190), or put in the payment drop box. The drop box is located near the front entrance of City Hall. Hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
For information regarding utility rates, please click here: Utility Rate Information.
- What causes discolored water or unpleasant odors?
- How can I avoid freeze-ups?
- Why are the hydrants flushed?
- Recently, my water pressure dropped or there is no water at all. What is happening?
- Who is responsible for maintaining the sewer line to my home?
- The valve on the street side of my water meter is leaking. Will the City repair it?
- I am setting up my water softener. What is the hardness of Whitewater's water, and what is the iron content?
- Planning to dig in your yard?
- My yard has been painted with different colors. What work is being done?