Payments can be made by putting the payment and ticket number in an envelope and placing it in the payment drop boxes in the vestibules of the Whitewater Municipal Building, via the U.S. Postal Service (do not send cash), by calling 262-473-0555 option 1 with credit card information or electronically by visiting the Payment Service Network (PSN) website.
If you experience technical difficulties please contact PSN support at 1-877-885-7968. PSN has a mobile app for Android and i-Phone. Visit the Google Play Store or i-Tunes to download the free mobile app. Search for "PSN Payments".
Parking Ticket Fee Schedule
Parking Violations 1 to 11
- Paid within 7 days forfeiture amount will be $20
- Paid after 7 days forfeiture amount will be $30
- Paid after 30 days forfeiture amount will be $40
Parking Violation 12
- Paid within 7 days forfeiture amount will be $80
- Paid after 7 days forfeiture amount will be $120
- Paid after 30 days forfeiture amount will be $160
Failure to pay after 60 days will result in an increase to $45 or $165 and the suspension of your vehicle registration, along with your name being added to the Wisconsin Tax Refund Intercept Program.
For additional information see the Police/FAQ page. For questions concerning fine amounts due call 262-473-0555 option 1.