How and where should I report a sewer backup?

Emergency crews are on call 24 hours a day to assist you. In an emergency such as a sewer line backup, or if you observe any vandalism associated with the wastewater or sewer lines, contact the Wastewater Utility during normal business hours at 262-473-0560. All other hours, please contact the Police Department at 262-473-0555, option #4.

Show All Answers

1. What causes a sewer backup?
2. Is there anything I can do to prevent a sewage backup into my home?
3. How could a sewer backup affect me?
4. What should I do if sewage backs up into my home?
5. If I call the city, what will they do about a sewer backup onto my property?
6. What does the municipality do to prevent this problem?
7. Will insurance cover any damage to my home or property?
8. How and where should I report a sewer backup?