- Center Street – from Summit Street to Franklin Street
- Boone Street - from High Street to the north termination
- Summit Street – from Conger Street to Highland Street
- Reconstruction of utilities (water, sewer, storm sewer), sidewalk and pavement replacement
- Center Street will be widened from 28’ to 35’ to allow the installation of bike lanes on both sides of the street. Boone Court will be widened as well to bring it to the city’s minimum width standard, which will allow for better access for snow plow trucks and emergency vehicles.
- Installation of cul-de-sac on north end of Boone Court
- Removal of all parkway trees to accommodate widening. New parkway trees will be planted.
This summer we are constructing three detention basins. We have secured a DNR grant to cover 50% of the costs. The purpose of the ponds is to detain and clean the water before it moves on to Cravath and Tripp Lake as well as a wetland area. As of today, August 18, the pond at the southeast corner of Bloomingfield Avenue and Tratt Street is completed.
James Street/Fremont Street Basin: The basin is complete. The only remaining work is stormsewer construction, which is currently underway. A portion of Fremont Street, south of the railroad tracks will be closed during this work.
East Clay Street Basin: This basin will be filled with water very soon and will allow suspended solids in the water to settle out before the water is released into the lake.