The Whitewater Business Park is nestled in the rolling hills of scenic southeastern Wisconsin. Created in 1986, the Whitewater Business Park is one of the largest office and industrial developments in southeastern Wisconsin. The park covers 540 acres, with the opportunity to expand to nearly 1,000 acres. Over twenty businesses are housed in the park, employing more than 2,300 people.
The Whitewater Business Park offers development sites ranging from ½ to over 20 acres. Most sites are ready-to-build, with infrastructure in place at the curb. Pricing is variable, depending on the project. A high quality environment is assured with covenants for landscaping, monument signage, off-street parking, screened outside storage.
Infrastructure in place includes:
- Minimum 38-foot roadways with 18" base, curb and storm sewer
- Sanitary sewers sized from 12" to 24", and a treatment plan with more than 2 million gpd in unused capacity
- Water mains from 12" to 16", often looped, and 5 million gpd in excess pumping capacity
- Electrical power supply up to 138 kV
- Natural gas supplied by major pipeline bordering the park
- Advanced telecommunications on multiple SONET rings
Several unique amenities have been designed into the park, and either exist, or will be constructed as the business park develops. Green space is located throughout the business park. These green-spaces are typically ponds, wetland features, and native prairie plantings providing an attractive backdrop for buildings. Moraine View Park is located near the center of the business park. When completed, it will offer fifty acres of recreational space including picnic facilities, recreational fields, trails and other features for the enjoyment of employees and residents. Bike trails are planned to run into the park from the north, west, and south, connecting to a city-wide system of trails linking neighborhoods to employment centers.
To learn more about how Whitewater can create an unparalleled "Center of Opportunity" for your business, call 262-473-0525.