Need a ride? Whitewater has partnered with Brown Cab Service, Inc. to get you where you need to go with the Whitewater Shared-Ride Taxi program. Call 920-563-6303 and give the location you desire to be picked up or dropped off. The average pick-up window is 15 minutes and calling ahead with specific times is always helpful!
Need assistance from your home to the vehicle, getting in and out of the vehicle or help carrying your packages or groceries? No problem. The Ride Share vans are also wheelchair accessible. Call today to get where you need to go!
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Session Hours
Monday - Wednesday
7 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Thursday - Saturday
7 a.m. - 3 a.m.
7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Non-Session Hours
Monday - Thursday
7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday - Saturday
7 a.m. - 2:30 a.m.
7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- $3.25 - Base Fare within Whitewater City Limits
- $2.50 - Students within Whitewater City Limits
- $2.25 - Elderly/Disabled Fare within Whitewater City Limits
- $2.25 - Additional Rider within Whitewater City Limits
- $9.50 - Agency Fare within Whitewater City Limits
- $3.25 - After 9 pm for all passengers
- $9.50 - Package Delivery
- Beyond Service Area Fare = Base Fare plus $2.25 / mile
- Wait Time - $0.40/minute after 1st 3 minutes
This project is funded in part by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) as authorized under 49 U.S.C. 5311 Formula Grants and Rural Areas (CFDA 20.509).
This service stops at the following locations:
- East Troy Park & Ride (Airport)
- Janesville (Van Galder Depot)
- Janesville Transit Center
- Milton (Piggly Wiggly)
- Mitchell International Airport
- Muskego (Piggly Wiggly)
- Whitewater (Downtown)